Because your health & safety is our top priority
We are very pleased to welcome you back in our hotel again. Despite all the anticipation, we always keep the safety, protection and well-being of our guests and employees in mind.
We would like to keep you up to date with the latest information and measures.
To help you plan your well-deserved vacation, we have taken comprehensive precautions for you and your protection.
CLEAN-SAFE AND HEALTHY!
Your Family Rötzer
Overview of the Measures
We pay special attention to the adherence to the always valid high hygienic standards in room cleaning, but of course also in the cleaning and disinfection of all other areas of our hotel. The daily cleaning has been adapted to the new standards and was developed together with our hygiene partner “Hollu”.
Our measures are:
- Disinfection stands are placed throughout the house
- Increased cleaning intervals
- Please wear mouth and nose protection in all public areas.
Excluded: indoor swimming pool, saunas, relaxation rooms, rooms and tables
We are happy to support you in planning your vacation, this time we make it especially easy for you: You can cancel or rebook your booking free of charge 14 days before arrival!
General cancellation policy:
- The general regulations for the hotel industry apply
- Up to 2 weeks before arrival free of charge
- Within 14 days before arrival and non-arrival or early departure 90% of the room price
- Cancellation can only be accepted in writing
- In case of cancellation, your deposit will be converted into hotel vouchers or returned on request
Corona cancellation conditions:
Cancellation free of charge is possible at any time for the following reason:
- If your country of origin classifies the district of Pongau, the entire province of Salzburg or the entire country of Austria as a risk area
Note: In case of a positive Covid-19 test of the guest (also in case of relatives or in case of a mandatory quarantine) a free cancellation is not possible!
We are very pleased that we can continue to offer you the usual combination of variety at the buffet & sophistication from the kitchen while complying with the new regulations. We are responding to a sometimes-high frequency of buffet guests with an increased service so that you can be looked after all round. In addition, we provide disposable gloves at the buffet.
- Observance of the minimum distance (1 metre) in all relaxation rooms, indoor swimming pool, saunas & steam bath
- Our indoor swimming pool is open – Limited number of persons – No advance booking necessary!
- Opening hours: from 07:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saunas & steam bath are open – Limited number of persons – No advance booking necessary!
- Opening hours: from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and in bad weather from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m
- Massages take place without restrictions!
Information guided hikes:
- Our guided hikes are still taking place with adherence to the distance rules!
- On the guided hikes we ask you to take your mouth and nose protection with you (for transport & hut visit)
- Maintaining the minimum distance (1 metre)
- Opening hours from 07:00 to 21:00
- Our sports equipment is regularly disinfected
- Indoor & outdoor children’s paradise with enough space for your young ones
- Ongoing checks and disinfection of children’s play areas and toys
On the slope, ready, go! This winter, we are happy to offer you an all-round carefree skiing holiday.
In order to be able to guarantee you exceptional sporting pleasure in the coming ski season
separate arrangements for your safety.
- Ski ticket sales directly in the hotel as well as a heated ski cellar directly in the house – all without long queues
- Unlimited skiing in the middle of Snow Space Salzburg
- A mouth and nose protector must be worn permanently in the ski bus,
in the ticket office and cable car area, as well as in all ski lifts.
- All ski lifts are optimally ventilated and regularly disinfected.