Hiking Holiday in the Salzburger land
from € 574,- per person for 7 nights with All Inclusive
and 2 guided hikes with our certified hiking guides
7 nights in a 4 star hotel
2 guided hikes
with our certified guides Helmut & Karl
All Inclusive, Sky Relax World
Hiking holiday in Wagrain in the Salzburger Land
Explore the mountains between Wagrain and Kleinarl with green meadows like the Tappenkarsee, impressive summits such as the Hochgründeck, nice walking paths like the Jägersee and natural jewels such as the Liechtenstein Gorge as a destination. If you like we will work out the best walking or hiking routes for you and help or advise you for your own hikes. Cable cars and the great hiking signs make the hike safety and comfortably.
- Breakfast buffet from 7:30 until 10 a.m.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as listed on our all-inclusive menu, at the bar from 10 a.m. until 11 p.m. (does not include cocktails, the “Salettl” hotel bar or the à la carte outdoor restaurant)
- Lunch buffet from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. with soups, snacks & salads, or a pack lunch
- Coffee, cake & ice cream from the buffet, in the afternoon until 4:30 p.m.
- 4-course dinner selection or theme buffet, as well as appetizer & salad buffet from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Free daily admission to the Wasserwelt Amadé aquatic center
- Tanning bed – tokens available at the reception
- Use of the Internet terminal
- Free loan of baby monitors, cots, as well as high-chairs in the restaurant
- Free WiFi
Only our hotel guests have the possibility to use the All Inclusive Skybar and the winter garden!
New since Winter 2016/17
- Indoor swimming pool over the roofs of Wagrain
- “Sky Relax World” with sauna, steam bath, infrared- heating-cabins, relaxing area,…
- sun terrace “on the roof”
- fitness room with panorama view
- new designed hotel bar “The People’Z”
- smoking lounge
Included especially for children
- Child care (German/English) 5 times a week Monday to Friday (only in july & august)
- Separate Kids’ Table (only when child care is available)
- Once-weekly dinner offered as part of child care
- Children’s playroom at the hotel
- Games room with pool table, pinball, table football
- Games console
- Playground with table tennis, giant trampoline, and more.